Insitu is a team of professionals who like to work on cutting-edge projects, with integration challenges and interesting problems to solve, which is why our customers are often large and very large companies, with flexible schedules and telecommuting (flexible according to the customer).
The majority of our current customers are located in downtown Montreal, with some in the USA. Our consultants benefit from the stability of salaried employment and the diversity of consulting tasks and mandates. At Insitu, team spirit, professional challenges and respect for our values are at the heart of our daily work. To be part of Insitu is to be part of a team focused on the success of projects, while understanding that we work to live, rather than live to work. We are aware that our resources are at the heart of our priorities, and that they make all the difference.
We are looking to hire a Fullstack developer (intermediate or senior).
The developer we’re looking for will act as a consultant for the company on specific mandates across its customer base. Insitu is counting on an experienced, autonomous candidate capable of demonstrating leadership in complex environments of all sizes. The ideal candidate will have experience in backend and frontend development; he or she will also be familiar with DevOps concepts.
- Participate in the development of IT solutions;
- Participate in the maintenance and evolution of customer platforms;
- Analyze customer needs and translate them into system specifications and performance requirements;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Verify and approve new concepts;
- Analyze the technical aspects of special customer requests for orders and quotations.
- 8+ years’ experience as a developer
- Bachelor/technical degree in software engineering, computer science (or related experience.);
- Experience with at least one frontend framework (Angular, VueJS, React, etc.)
- French & English (writing, reading and speaking);
- Must live in the greater Montreal area.
Nice to have :
- Relevant DevOps experience (Jenkins, CI/CD, GIT, etc.);
- Relevant experience on the AWS cloud platform;
- Relevant experience in developing Serverless, Docker and Kubernetes solutions;
- Relevant experience with SQL and/or NoSQL systems.
- Associate-level AWS Certification
- Independent, creative and resourceful;
- Ready to take on new challenges;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Comfortable with all operating systems;
- Bilingualism (English/French);
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel;