Insitu is a team of professionals who like to work on cutting-edge projects, with integration challenges and interesting problems to solve, which is why our customers are often large and very large companies, with flexible schedules and telecommuting (flexible according to the customer).
The majority of our current customers are located in downtown Montreal, with some in the USA. Our consultants benefit from the stability of salaried employment and the diversity of consulting tasks and mandates. At Insitu, team spirit, professional challenges and respect for our values are at the heart of our daily work. To be part of Insitu is to be part of a team focused on the success of projects, while understanding that we work to live, rather than live to work. We are aware that our resources are at the heart of our priorities, and that they make all the difference.
We are looking to hire a solutions architect for the Montreal region
- Participate in the development and design of the kernel, infrastructure and various applications with various collaborators.
- Meet regularly with project managers, senior developers, product managers and others to discuss progress, obstacles and solutions along the way.
- Advance the technology vision within teams and collaborate with them to achieve it.
- Help unify and simplify the overall architecture with other departments and architects.
- Participate and develop solutions with future partners.
- Good experience with enterprise infrastructure
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch an asset
- Comfortable with security concepts in large enterprises
- Understanding of programming concepts and technical direction.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, …).
- Familiarity with microservice architecture, APIs, SQL/NoSQL, etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional experience: 5 to 8 years